Friday, June 1, 2012

C + M = Love

This weekend I was privileged to shoot a close friends wedding. It was a small affair, but in no way did that lessen the fun, or the love swirling about! I had a lot of fun shooting this laid back couple and their friends and family (and some of mine as well...since my children were the Ring bearer and Flower girl).

The venue was BEAUTIFUL, and flooded with light. It was over all just a beautiful, joyous wedding that echoed the beaming smile on the brides face.








 














2 comments:

  1. You were right about the venue being flooded with light! My favorite of all the shots was the long view down the aisle with the ride and groom with their arms around each other at the altar. The pops of yellow sure were cheerful, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, thanks! That's one of my favorites too!

      Delete