Friday, September 21, 2012

Lili O. Senior Portraits

So since I threw my hat into the ring of professional photography at the END of last school year, I didn't get any senior portrait shoots booked...until this month! YAY! We had headed to Point Defiance State Park...they have a lovely Rose Garden and Pond...Such a perfect backdrop for a photo shoot.

Without further ado..Meet Lili O.




Lili is a senior from Tacoma who is hoping to maybe go on to nursing when she graduates in June. I loved how natural and easy her smile was...no deer in the headlights looks this day! She was game for getting down in the grass and up into trees too...

If you know any seniors in the Seattle metro area who want a fun shoot tell them about me...I'm also running THIS special for the next while! So e-mail me! I'd love to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment